Monalisa


I did my first modeling assignment for television in a ‘Fair and Lovely’ advertisement. Since then the hassles associated with fame followed me. Even when I went to buy ice-cream, people used to stare and say isn’t that the girl from the ‘Fair and Lovely’ ad?”
Most troublesome was my appearance in the Lilly soap advertisement. Everyone used to call me Lilly after that. When I went to shop I was charged extra and had no other option but to buy products at a higher price. It still happens.
The thing that bothers me most is that I just can’t go and sit at a roadside Fuchka and enjoy a snack. A mob appears out of nowhere. Roaming around in rickshaws is also impossible. Once I went to Gausia, but soon a crowd started following me, forcing me to flee.
Even when I am flying somewhere, people come up to me and ask for my autograph. I think to myself that even mid-air is not hassle free; where should I go?
Being a celebrity changes one’s personal life. I can’t do whatever I want like a normal human being. At times like these I feel down and think the troubles of stardom are more than the benefits.
Another problem is people want to take snaps with me wherever I go. They just use their cell phones and some even have the audacity to not ask permission.
Overall the positive sides cancel out the trouble. Without fame I wouldn’t have had so much love from people. This makes the hassles worth it.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE
 

My Blog List

| Best Bangla Natok © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by A K M Borhanice | Design by (Bappe) | Back To Top |