Azad Abul Kalam


The television actor and theatre activist talks about his height phobia, his disappointments in life and about inviting Fidel Castro to his dream dinner
When were you the happiest?
When my son was born on
December 24, 1995
What is your greatest fear?
I have a height phobia
Who do you admire the most and why?
I can’t be specific about this because there
are so many people who I really admire
What is the trait you most
deplore in yourself?
Sudden bouts of anger that may bring
about dire consequences
What is your most favourite food?
I eat both halal and haram foods and do
not have any particular favourites
What is the food that you hate
the most?
I mostly hate fast food, especially
the McDonalds type of food items
Who would you like to invite to your
dream dinner party?
Fidel Castro
What is your greatest
disappointment in life?
There are so many disappointments in my life.
The one I recall most was an incident
during my first shoot in a television play.
Seeing me appear before the camera, the
cameraman walked away for a while. He
was disappointed to know that I was
an actor. He, however, returned later
When did you last cry and why?
I cry very often. So I can’t exactly remember
What or who is the greatest love
of your life?
It depends. I think the greatest love of my life
changed from time to time as my personality
and my dependency on others also
took different turns
Tell us a secret…
I fall in love every now and then
How do you want to be remembered?
That is something I bother about in the least.
While it is true that I want to slacken my
bond with acting, I really do not care
how people will remember me after my
death. May be time will determine that
Your birth date…
October 6

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE
 

My Blog List

| Best Bangla Natok © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by A K M Borhanice | Design by (Bappe) | Back To Top |